Sunday, October 12, 2014

Captains Course at Flagship Maritime Traning

http://www.flagshipmaritimetraining.com/ Back in March of this Year I took the 6 pack Captains Course with Skip and Jan Anderson owners of Flagship Maritime Training Center in Tacoma Washington. I had always wanted to get my Captains License but I never realized how much more there was to it. I was amazed at how much I did not know about Boating Safety, Boat handling, Rule of the Road on the Water, and navigation. In the end I did received my Captains License but the knowledge I gained during the course is invaluable. Skip does a Phenomenal job Teaching you to be a better Mariner. I highly recommend this course to anyone who operates a boat on any large body of water. Not necessarily to receive a license but to become a better and safer boat operator. Another side benefit, you will receive a better rate on your boat insurance. I will be attending again this week to take the Upgrade to Master 100 ton course. I am looking forward to this course to take the next step in my Licensing process. It is very challenging but very enjoyable to learn more about what I truly enjoy doing. Check out their website. I have attached a link here or get in touch with me for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment